Thursday, July 24, 2008

Well...Merrilee is in the Hospital


This morning Merrilee called me to tell me she thought her water had broken while she was trimming the hedges. She was scheduled for a doctor's appointment at 3:30pm today, but when she called them, they told her to come right in.

When she went in, she was dialated to 3 cm, and they sent her packing next door to the hospital. She called me at 1:33pm with the news, and some poor Sheriff's deputy on Rt. 62 probably thought a black UFO had passed him.

So, we are sitting here awaiting the big moment (could be soon, or could be hours).

I'll try to update and send pictures of the progress/new baby!

1 comment:

Missy said...

Oh my goodness...I was so very happy to hear this exciting news. I knew when we saw you guys last weekend that she didn't have long, but didn't want to say it in case I was wrong. Didn't want to give false hope. lol! We will be praying and waiting anxiously. I hope that all goes great. I love you, Merrilee, and am very proud of how strong you have been these last 9 months. In just a little while you will be holding the most precious gift. It gives me the chills to think about the feeling that you will have soon when you hold your precious Brett. Can't wait to see him. Love to all 3 of you...